Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Fun

What a CRAZY week!!! It finally came to an end with the Halloween carnival on Friday and pumpkin carving today. The kids costumes were a hit. And I was pleased to finally see them all together. They girls looked so cute and Jaxson was exactly what he wanted to be...SCARY!! I think it took me at least couple of hours to put them all together.

And who says that pumpkin carving is for kids. I'm not sure they helped at all. Okay, they chose the designs and then watched as Justin and I scooped and carved. This was the first year we bought one of the carving kits and they were fun. Jaxson says we have the best looking pumpkins in town. Lilly had the best time playing in the discard bowl "making sweet pumpkin pie." I think she was there for at least an hour. She hung in there the longest. It was a fun way to kick off Halloween week. I just hope I can re-create them for the real thing.






















4 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

HOLY CRAP!
I don't thin that the kids could have looked any cuter! Jaxon's "make up" if I can call it that was so good! And Lilly's boots....they are all adorable! (you must have been one busy mom during all of that preparation...and you only have to do it one more time! hehe!)

Kathy said...

Geez girl, I am IMPRESSED !!!
Jaxson looks something like his Grandpa, don't you think? I don't think I've ever seen happier kids. That photo would make a great Christmas postcard. You're a great Mommy !!! Hope you're taking vitamins.
Hugs to all...
kw

ensadler said...

Very cute costumes, although I think Kins should have borrowed Jaxson's teeth for the pics. :) All the make up was really good although I think Jaxson took the cake in the make up department. He looks like Dracula! Nice pumpkins!

Lisah said...

The kids looked awesome and I am very impressed with their costumes... watch our Martha! I miss you.