Wednesday, April 2, 2008

One More Makes Four!!

This movie is about 2 minutes. Be patient til the end.

11 comments:

Lisah said...

That is probably the cutest thing ever!!! Way to go... can't wait to meet the young lad.

Kathy said...

Well, hopefully it's a blue, my beautiful niece !!! That is just the cutest thing I've ever seen. I hope you're taking care of yourself. Justin is probably grinning from ear-to-ear. Know that I love you and your beautiful, growing family.
Hugs...
kw

The Hodges said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED! I CAN'T WAIT!! Congrats. I was so scared that our baby wasn't going to have any cousins her age but this is just great. I can't wait til Nov.

Ringhiser family said...

Well looks like the treasure hunt was a success! :) Well we are just thrilled that you are having another baby. Enjoy this time---really--time passes to quickly and these "moments" are just memories. We love you all and look forward to meeting baby hodges.

Julie Dunkley said...

If the baby comes Nov. 10, the name better be Sean or Seana. Either way, the baby will be bald with gap teeth (just like Sean). Congrats guys! Sean & Julie

Chelsea and Cody said...

WHew! Look at you, you little creative mother! Or...maybe that was Justin?!!? Ha! We are so happy for you, and can't wait to come up for Thanksgiving!

Lauren said...

Congrats guys! What a cute, creative way to announce it! Your kids are so cute so we know that this one will be cute, too! Congrats and loves!

Liz said...

Congratulations Melissa! It looks like for the fourth time now we are pregnant at the same time. I hope you are feeling well. It will be fun to hear if you are having a boy or a girl! What a cute way to tell the kids. Very creative! -Lizzy

ensadler said...

Yeah! I finally got to watch the video! My internet was too slow yesterday! Not too often are my dreams a reality but in this case it was! It will be so fun to have another baby around in the family! Looking forward to seeing you in August, take it easy, and you will be in my prayers!
Love
Erika

Cloward Family said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you! Can't wait until the reunion to see the expanding belly!!

Love ya!
Casey and Amberlee

the Warnick family said...

Congrats! I hope you are feeling well. Your scavengeer hunt was awesome - we ended up just telling the kids with Matthew so they weren't worried I was going to die! Oh it's so nice to be over the pregnant part! I hope all goes well and quickly. I've decided Nov. babies are pretty great especially if your christmas shopping is done before they come...then you can just enjoy...and by spring they are big enough to go in the stroller or bjorn and you've had some time to get back into your summer clothes! We're excited for you! Love, Emily & Jay & kids