So the discussion around our house lately is "What's this baby's name"? We have narrowed it down to four favorites. We know how our parents feel about a few of our name choices and have eliminated a few they thought were ridiculous, but still have a couple of those "ridiculous" ones on the list. I keep reassuring the parents that they'll love the baby no matter what his name is and that they got to name their own children. But the fact of the matter is that Justin and I have never had name issues and have always had a name chosen going into the ultrasounds. So I'm worried and Justin just keep saying we have three more months. I remember when he was saying we have 5 more months. I saw the doctor for an ultrasound yesterday and our little-big man is measuring 2 weeks early. So guess what, the name issue for me is getting desperate. So here they are, feel free to comment. Our parents don't have any qualms in doing so. (we love you moms and dads) What's funny is that our mom's don't really say much, it's our dad's that have been so vocal. So it will be fun to see what they think of your comments!!
Tyce Welch Hodges
Holden Welch Hodges
Colter Welch Hodges
Driggs Welch Hodges
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love the name Tyce and I think you are locked in since you technically did write on an important school document you had a Tyce living in your home?! :) It is my favorite by far... Holden in cute but reminds me of Max Holden on One Life to Live. Whatever happened to Crew? I have yet to convince anyone on the name... now not even you?
I think I like Holden. Most unique, plus we could call him "NO LIMIT" as a nick name!!!
I like them all. I have a brother and sister in law that will not tell anyone what the name is until after the baby is born because they really don't want anyone else's opinion not to mention once grandpa is holding that precious little miracle and mom says his name is Clarence what's he going to do about it. Congrats! Love ya!
I love the middle name.
If you call him Holden, the referees will always call him for holding.
Colter is the name. You'll call him Colt or Colt 45 --- he packs a punch
Kim
Why not Tyson, and Tyce as a nickname. Like Holden, but not Holden Hodges. Colter OK, like Colton better . . . you probably don't care what I think . . .
my faves are Tyce and Driggs, but they are all cute!
Okay I love tyce. I think that is the cutest. But you are right we will love him no matter what he is named.
Don't worry Melissa - we usually had a name before the babies came too, but Matthew was nameless for two days...I thought he was Tyler, but couldn't get Jay to agree...sometimes you just have to see them. What was that about Justin being a firefighter?
Post a Comment